Over the decades, I have shopped happily at Crystal Channels because of the broad line of merchandise and the peaceful inviting environment.I have always been greeted with positive support and respect, had my questions answered, given choices of products to provide gifts for others and just experiencing the wonderful warmth of the staff has been given me the pleasures of nesting myself into the atmosphere provided.
They have supported the community with their up-coming events throughout Sonoma County.
This is my choice of merchant locations for spiritual energy and uplifting calming gifts and alter enhancements.Enjoy!
More Review Details
What I liked
- Warm and courtious
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- The wonderful care I have received over the decades!
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
You May Also Like
- "To whom it may concern, We have been in business for over 25 years and take pride in our excellent customer service and high Quality products. The Customer purchased an..."
- "I went to the piercing pagoda in Las Vegas South Premium outlets, and I've wanted to get my second piercings for a while now. when I first passed the kiosk,..."
- "I ordered a high tech Swiss diamond ceramic watch, only to have the battery die a few month later, I took it to my jeweler and was told this was..."
- "I purchased a recliner with headrest, not low priced. The first one the seat formed pouches and I was told it was a comfort whatever and to smooth it up..."
- "I used to go to McDonald's for lunch and most of the time I'd get something off the dollar menu but since minimum wage went up I guess that means..."
- "DO NOT USE AVA'S FLOWERS IN LOCKPORT, IL! First photo is what is advertised online. Next photos is what I got. Roses are already turning brown, ..."
- "Your store in NJ did honor the $ 300.00 gift card which was given to me from Chicago store for purchasing the $ 6000 worth of furniture last year and..."
- "Last Thursday, my 2005 Dodge Ram locked down while driving a block from my house. It dropped the driveshaft and rear wheels locked. I found that there was..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."