Over the decades, I have shopped happily at Crystal Channels because of the broad line of merchandise and the peaceful inviting environment.I have always been greeted with positive support and respect, had my questions answered, given choices of products to provide gifts for others and just experiencing the wonderful warmth of the staff has been given me the pleasures of nesting myself into the atmosphere provided.

They have supported the community with their up-coming events throughout Sonoma County.

This is my choice of merchant locations for spiritual energy and uplifting calming gifts and alter enhancements.Enjoy!

Ravensunbird wrote the review because of "the wonderful care i have received over the decades!" at Crystal Channels and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Crystal Channels to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most warm and courtious. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Crystal Channels other product for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Crystal Channels?

Comments