I have known Kami for over 20 years. My mother has known her longer. I have even met some of her stone dealers and those looking to sell through her. She is a wonderful woman and would never mislead customers. She is engaging, polite, and very pleasant to be around. Not once have I even felt any negative energies.
My fiance's sister, who graduated from Sonoma State as a geology major (with a keen eye for reals and fakes, including knowing the chemical compounds of such stones, their natural properties and lab created properties, and even variations, among other things) enjoys viewing and study the stones I purchase from Kami's store. Not once has she told my I bought a fake.
If you were such and avid collector as you call yourself, you would a. Know that what Kami sells is categorized as semi-precious stones, meaning amethyst, citrine, crystal quartz, et al. Not precious stones such as diamonds, rubies, sapphires, etc. And b. You would have been able to determine this before purchase.
An "avid collector" would be a fool not to examine a stone (more importantly, large purchases) before laying down a dime. You would have known from the start to be claiming such a high collector status.
Besides, it's rude to tell people to avoid a shop at all costs. I find her prices reasonable, and there are plenty of other wonderful items to purchase beyond stones.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Good customer service
- Product or service
- Positive Experience
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
You May Also Like
- "1st purchase was a Gucci scarf tote $550. Messaged seller numerous times with no response, was told by Tradesy all they could do was wait to hear from them. Then..."
- "Are you SERIOUS? THIS IS WHAT YOU SEND ME BACK? I HAVE ALREADY SPENT $37 INSURING THE LAST RETURN, I WANT TO TALK TO A SUPERVISOR, TODAY! I..."
- "Dec 2013, fell in love with ring advertised by Kay Jewelers on tv. Purchased the ring. Long story short.....Kay jewelers replaced diamond that fell out. Since I live over..."
- "I purchased a roketa 50cc from countyimports.com. I thought it all looked legit. I was way off. it took 4 to 5 weeks to get my scooter and i live..."
- "*** bastards sent test advising credit card was expiring. I went online to update. The transaction was refused. Twice. Said CALL STRAIT TALK. I did. Took 45 mminutes. Explained and..."
- "I have a new 2014 FLHXS Street Glide special with less than 5,000 miles on it. The other day I had a blowout on the freeway and pulled over..."
- "RENEE HAS CURSED ME OUT INSULTED ME RELIGIOUSLY AND RACIALLY WHILE SHE WAS UNDER PRESSURE OF LOSING CONTRACTS I HAVE TO ALSO SEEN HER GO THROUGH THE RESIDENTS PERSONAL BELONGINGS..."
- "A coach USA bus almost killed my family and several in the cars around us today around 2pm eastbound on I-64 in Newport News Virginia. Driving way too fast for..."
- "First the positive (which is why it's got a star at all): The company (when it shows up) is EXTREMELY fast, efficient and hard working. They know their stuff and..."